Monday, June 16, 2008

Greetings from the MSA Office

Hi Everyone! I just visited the site and am pleased to see that communications are flowing. Thanks Benchmen for setting this up for all of us, I think it's a great way to get acquainted!

As you can see by the blogs from your Res Staff, Murat and Krist are a real handful! I have been sharing my workspace with them for a week now and will have them around until June 30th when they head over to the Residence to set up for all of you. Once that happens, it will be a little lonely here at the MSA Office, so I plan to enjoy them as much as I can.

I have to say, that in my eight years heading up the Academy, 2008 is shaping up to be one of our best years ever. With Murat returning for a second year, and Krist being a long time buddy of his, I can tell that Residence Life is going to be full of activity and tons of fun! I plan on joining you for some of the weekend events (I am especially pumped about the Rowing Clinic), and I am sure many of your Tutors will also be joining in on the recreation plans as well.

Murat is busy getting updated information for the website and he hopes to have some info and pics of your Tutors up by the end of the week. Krist is bringing some fresh recreational activities into the planning so you should have some nice surprizes and interesting experiences this summer. I hope you all take advantage of this blog site and share a little bit about yourselves before we all gather on July 2nd!

from the office,
Arlene

No comments: