Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bloggering for 2 Days

I sort of forgot to blog for yesterday so I guess I'll double it up =)

Well yesterday we woke up as usual but Krist WOKE UP LATE!!. Everybody made it to their projects on time which was funny. Well after the project we cleaned up for supper at the church across the street. The sky was gray, rainy, and wet =( Other than that supper was excellent. We ate to our fullest and ran back to the rez through the rain. Watched a movie and it was bedtime.

Today my project group got the chance to return back to Winnipeg to do a little experiment at Dunn- Rite. It was the best day thus far, I got to see my parents again. My father works there but was on holiday. He visited anyways and brought my mother along. It was great. I never saw my parents for a week which is a record for me =P. I was delighted :D.

Thats was my day. It couldn't get better. Well maybe it could. A friend and I are planning to make Fried Rice for the MSA Students on the weekend. Hopefully that works out.

That's it, that's all.
=)

No comments: