Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bloggering

Hi everybody,
Sorry that I did not blog for quite a while. I've been sort of busy because of the Technical Report due in about 2 weeks. I've gotten several pages completed. Last week was very fun. Every night we played volleyball and you can never have too much of volleyball. Yesterday was by far the best day I ever had. It was Pinawa's Birthday. We made a float for the parade and our theme was Superheroes and Villains. We all got to dress up in costumes. I was a pig from my favourite Chinese Folktale. Here is a link about that character. The picture might not be a good representation but that is the story of him. The parade was awesome. Candy and water balloons were thrown everywhere. I was full of joy and happiness. During the afternoon we all went to the beach and entered a volleyball tournament. Our team did great but unfortunately we did not get into the finals. Then night fell and the fireworks flew into the skies with magnificent effects. I believe that the fireworks in Pinawa were much more nicer than the ones used during Canada Day back in Winnipeg.

That's it, that's all.
=)

No comments: